Festool DF 500 Q-Set Domino Joining Machine Set 240V
The DOMINO can do much more: rack joints, frame joints, drawer joints
Oval shape, larger glued area, more stability. The DOMINO system unites the precision of a round dowel with the flexibility of a traditional flat dowel – the perfect solution for panel joints. The system consists of the DF 500 dowel jointer, DOMINOs in different sizes and a wide range of accessories for special applications. The result: extremely strong, invisible joints. And DOMINO can do much more: rack joints, frame joints, drawer joints, etc.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented routing principle unique to hand-held machines for accurate work with no kickbacks
- Stops that are quick and easy to adjust, for accurate results
- Rotation-proof joint with DOMINO dowels providing maximum stability
- System accessories compatible with both DOMINO jointers
- Varied use with dowel sizes from 4 x 20 mm to 10 x 50 mm
Achieve ideal results more quickly:Positioned in next to no time with the innovative stop cap system. The routing height and depth can be adjusted in seconds using the preselection slider.
Convenient and safe:Unique patented pendulum routing principle enables smooth, accurate work as well as holes without any scorch marks.
Systems get it done:DOMINO, cutter, dowel up to 10 x 50 mm, flexible adjustment options and compatible system accessories for virtually unlimited jointing possibilities..
Save time when using the same cutting depth over and over again : For great flexibility and precision: You select your required routing depth using the detent lever lock. The options are 12 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm and 28 mm.
Works every time : Precision mitre routing using presettings or infinitely variable routing angle adjustment.
Ideal for drawer joints : Even thin workpieces from 12 mm can be easily connected – ideal for the sides of drawers.
For inside and out : DOMINOs are available in two materials: Beech for interior applications and weatherproof, insect- and mould-resistant sipo DOMINOs for outdoor applications.
100% rotation-proof : Right from,the first DOMINO the joints are completely secured against rotation – without aligning the workpieces.
Environmentally friendly : All DOMINOs originate from sustainable forest management. The beech dowels are certified by the Pan European Forest Council (PEFC).
Working with extraction : Larger quantities of chips are created when working with the DOMINO DF 500 jointers. To improve chip removal out of the routed hole during routing, as well as to protect your health, we recommend always working with a dust extraction system.
DOMINO system accessories : Accurate joining of round and square timbers, as well as for repeat hole spacing too: Compatible as a system accessory for the DOMINO XL and DOMINO DF 500.
- Furniture manufacture
- Shopfitting/Interior fitting
- Window construction
- Exhibition stand construction
- For panel joins
- For frame and rack joints
- Power consumption: 420 W
- Idle engine speed: 25,500 min-1
- Depth stop for routing depth: 12, 15, 20, 25, 28 mm
- Max. routing depth: 28.00 mm
- DOMINO slot cutter dia.: 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 mm
- Routing height adjustment: 5 - 30 mm
- Mitre routing: 0 - 90 °
- Dust extraction connection dia.: 27 mm
- Weight: 3.20 kg
- Drive type: Mains
- Additional stop
- Cross stop
- DOMINO cutter D5
- Open ended spanner, WAF 8
- Trim stop