Laguna C|FLUX 1 Dust Extraction Unit 750W 1.5HP 240V 1 Phase
Laguna C FLUX 1 is a workhorse which represents a quantum leap for cyclones. With remote start as standard, they are suitable for either dedicated single machine use or as part of a small ducting system around the workshop.
The horizontal chute is designed to maximize airflow. All shapes and dimensions have been designed to optimize that performance. The fan is housed inside a single piece horizontal plenum which reduces airflow resistance.
The C FLUX 1 is supplied as standard with a 1 micron canister, highly pleated to increase the surface area and maximise airflow. Canister cleaning is provided using the crank handle attached to internal paddles.
The Ingenious smart lift system quickly engages or disengages the collection drum using a simple lever action. The octagonal shaped drum is lifted off the floor and seals against the drum lid. With the drum in the lifted position, the C FLUX 1 is fully portable on the four sturdy castors mounted to the frame. Once lowered, the drum sits on another set of castors and can quickly be rolled to wherever emptying is to be carried out.
When it comes to measuring airflow, there are may ways to do it. Laguna quote the traditional method, for comparison against other brands, as well as a more realistic method which gives a 'real world' result.
- 1 remote start handset.
- 1 collection bag for main drum.
- 1 collection bag for filter dust, 1.8m power cable (no plug).
- A 16 amp fixed electric supply is required to run this machine.
- We recommend using an industrial 16 amp 3 pin plug (round blue type).
- Motor: 1100W (1.5hp)
- Power supply:220-240v / 50Hz / 1 phase
- Recommended breaker size (MCB): 20 Amps (Type C)
- Airflow (Traditional method): 1786 m3/hour (1051 cfm)
- Airflow (Realistic method): 1224 m3/hr (720 cfm)
- Max. static pressure: 256mm in water (10.1")
- Canister filter type: Polyester spun bond
- Filter surface area: 4.46m2 (48 sq/ft)
- Filtration efficiency: 99.7% @ 1 micron
- Filter collection bag layflat size: 660mm x 620mm (26" x 24.5")
- Handheld remote control: High Frequency
- Inlet diameters: 1 x 150mm or 2 x 100mm (1 x 6" or 2 x 4")
- Impeller fan type: 340mm (13.5") Steel radial fin
- Impeller fan speed: 2800rpm
- Drum collection capacity: 145 Litre octagonal drum
- Collection bag hold down: Metal insert frame
- Drum collection bag layflat size: 810mm x 1090mm (32" x 43")
- Filter Canister cleaning: Manual crank 270 degrees
- Sound level: 82 dB(A) @ 3m
- Power cable (no plug): 1.8m (6ft) 3 wire
- Assembled dimensions (W x D x H): 1092mm x 610mm x 1753mm
- Shipping dimensions (W x D x H): 1220mm x 720mm x 1220mm
- Weight (Net/Ship): 105Kg / 120Kg
- Manufacturers warranty: 1 Year