Surfacing-thicknessing machine, professional, massive and compact, for a high-flexible production; ideal for the demanding craftsman and carpentry.
Discover the "Xylent" cutterhead, available for this machine.
An optimal planing with minimal effort, thanks to the 95 mm diameter cutter block and 4 knives. For an impeccable finish the pressure of the thicknesser feed rollers can be adjusted according to the type of wood machined. The roller infeed has a helicoidal profile to guarantee firm and constant work piece feed, while the outfeed roller in sandblasted steel maintains the perfect post-processing finishing.
Stability over time
For a maximum long lasting stability the cast iron thicknessing table lifts on 4 spindles with trapezoidal threazds dust protected.
High rigid fence with a smooth movement thanks to the central locking on round bar.
“Xylent” spiralknife cutter block with 3 series of knives
The 3 spiralknives give an exceptional finish. Reduced noise during machining provides a more comfortable working environment. It also improves the dust extraction due to the production of very small chips. Each cutter has 4 tips which can be rotated into the cutting position when worn. Therefore increasing the production life of the cutter block before knives require replacement.
- Surface planer tables with simultaneous opening
- Dedicated surface planer fence 1200 x 150mm
- Thicknessing table lifting by means of 4 columns dust protected
- Helicoidal thicknesser infeed roller
- Sandblasted steel thicknesser outfeed roller
- Pre-setting for mortiser
- Mechanical readouts 0.1mm for blades tilting, thicknessing table height and spindle moulder position
- Cutterhead working width: 410 mm / 16 inches
- Tersa cutterblock diameter: 95 mm
- Number of standard Tersa knives: 4
- Standard Knives dimensions: 410 x 30 x 3 mm
- Max. stock removal: 5 mm
- Surfacing table length: 2200 mm / 86.6 inches
- Thicknessing table dimensions: 410 x 775 mm / 16 x 30.5 inches
- Thicknesser feed speed: 6 or 12 m/min
- Min. / max. thicknesser working height: 3 - 240 mm / 0.12 - 9.5 inches
- Min. thicknesser working length: 180 m
- Three-phase motor: 5 kW (6.6 hp) 50 Hz
- Exhaust hood diameter: 120 mm
- 58.02.90: Cast iron mortiser complete with 120mm diameter exhaust hood and 16mm chuck.
- 470 x 230mm table dimensions
- Stroke: X = 160mm, Y = 120mm, Z = 110mm
- 58.02.19: 0 - 16mm self centering (Wescott type) chuck
- 58.02.20: Chuck with clamp 5 / 10 / 16 mm
- 58.02.22: Rubber coated feed roller on thicknesser outfeed
- 58.02.23: Tersa cutterblock 95mm diameter with 4 knives and rapid locking system
- 58.04.93: Xylent spiral knife cutterblock with 66 knives (15 x 15 x 2.5mm)
- NB: for the FS 41ES it is compulsary to include the "Rubber coated feed roller on thicknesser outfeed"
- 57.03.27: Xylent maintenance kit
- 57.03.28: 10 spare inserts kit (15 x 15 x 2.5 mm) for Xylent spindle
- 58.02.41: Additional overturning fence for processing of thin workpieces
- 58.02.44: Powered vertical movement of thicknessing table with digital display
- 58.02.50: Wheels for machine movement
- 58.03.35: Three phase motor 7 kW (9.5 hp) 50 Hz
- 58.10.11: Self-braking motor