Stihl BGA200 Cordless Handheld Blower with 21 N Blowing Force Tool Only
Requires: AP Holster with Connecting Cable (sold seperately)
The BGA 200's is very flexible in the way it can be used; hand-held when in narrow areas or utilise the new comfort carrying system for larger areas where it hooks onto a hip adaptor for a carrying system. It also features cruise control and quick blower tube adjustment via a quick release clasp.
2-in-1 working modes
The BGA 200 is flexible in use thanks to two working modes. Handheld mode is ideal in tight or narrow areas. In the suspended mode with the comfort carrying system, large areas can be comfortably cleaned even during all-day work.
Ensures an increase in working comfort by changing the working position. It is ideal when used with the comfort carrying system.
Allows you to lock any desired level of blowing speed at the push of a button. It is ideal when used with the comfort carrying system and the second handle.
Due to the curved shape, the device does not "tip" away during blowing. Even in the boost mode, there are no torsional forces in the wrist. This ensures wrist-friendly, comfortable work.
Quick adjustment of the blowpipe
The BGA 200 has a quick adjustment of the blowpipe at the push of a button. For example, the blowpipe can be shortened in no time for use in narrow work areas - and can then be extended again just as quickly and easily. This enables comfortable work with high efficiency in all cleaning situations.
Central control unit
For maximum energy efficiency, the output can be adapted to the respective task via three output levels. The respective power level is indicated by illuminated LEDs.
By overpressing the switch lever, the maximum blowing force is available regardless of the preselected power level. The hand position does not have to be changed.
There is a hanging opening in the handle housing, where you can hang the device securely on the wall.
- Cordless technology: AP System
- Recommended battery: AR 3000, AR 3000 L
- Rated voltage: V 36
- Battery run time with AP 300 3): up to 78 min
- Battery life time AR 2000 1): up to 295 min
- Working hours per battery charge with AR 2000, level 21): up to 121 min
- Battery life time AR 3000 1): up to 376 min
- Weight 3): 3.2 kg
- Sound pressure level 5): 80 dB(A)
- Sound power level 5): 91 dB(A)
- Vibration value, right 7): 0.7 m/s2
- Air flow rate 6): 940 m³/h
- Blowing force 4): 21 N
- Max. airspeed: 84 m/s
- Working hours per battery charge with AR 2000 L, level 3 1): up to 76 min
- Working hours per battery charge with AR 2000 L, level 2 1): up to 146 min
- Working hours per battery charge with AR 2000 L, boost 1): up to 53 min
- Working hours per battery charge with AR 2000 L 1): up to 315 min
- Boost mode - working hours with AR 3000 L 1): up to 85 min
- Level 3 - working hours with AR 3000 L 1): up to 117 min
- Level 2 - working hours with AR 3000 L 1): up to 220 min
- Level 1- working hours with AR 3000 L 1): up to 500 min
1) Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on application
2) Working hours per battery charge with AR 2000, level 2
3) Excluding battery
4) Combination of airspeed and air throughput
5) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
6) With round nozzle
7) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
8) Figures can vary depending on the power setting and the application