Stihl BGA 56 Cordless Blower with 9 N Blowing Force Tool Only
AK System leaf blower
The blowing force of this powerful yet light blower is perfectly suited to clearing leaves, twigs and light debris from around the home and garden. Designed with comfort in mind, the BGA 56 is well balanced, length adjustable and easy to control. It’s a great time saver compared to raking or sweeping up leaves. The blowing force of this powerful yet light blower is perfectly suited to clearing leaves, twigs and light debris from around the home and garden. Designed with comfort in mind, the BGA 56 is well balanced, length adjustable and easy to control. It’s a great time saver compared to raking or sweeping up leaves.
Length-adjustable blower tube
The BGA 56 blower tube can be adjusted to suit the the height of the user. This prevents blowing force being needlessly lost if the device is held too far off the ground.
The STIHL cordless tools are so quiet you don't even need to wear ear protection.
The soft handle is comfortable to hold and provides a secure grip in all conditions.
All the elements for operating the blower control functions and the safety locking lever are at your fingertips. This makes operation easy and reliable for right or left-handed use.
Neutral battery position
The battery can be inserted into the tool in 2 stages. In the first neutral position, the battery is secured in the tool but does not connect with the contacts, allowing for safe transport. In the second operating position, the battery is completely inserted allowing for full operation of the tool.
A hanging eye is built into the handle housing to allow the tool to be hung securely on the wall.
- Working time with AK 10 battery 1): up to 13 min
- Working time with AK 20 battery 2): up to 25 min
- Rated voltage: 36 V
- Blowing force 3): 9 N
- Max. airspeed: 54 m/s
- Air flow rate 4): 600 m3/h
- Maximum air flow 5): 750 m3/h
- Sound pressure level 6): 79 dB(A)
- Sound power level 6): 91 dB(A)
- Vibration value, right 7): 0.6 m/s2
- Working time with AK 30 battery8): up to 30 min
- Cordless technology: AK System
- Weight 9): 2.1 kg
1) With Working times may vary depending on the application
2) Working times may vary depending on application
3) Combination of airspeed and air throughput
4) With round nozzle in the blowing operation
5) Without blowing tube and nozzle
6) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
7) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
8) Working life times are approximate and may vary depending on application
9) Excluding battery