Stihl BGA 86 Cordless Handheld Blower with 15 N Blowing Force Tool Only
Very powerful handheld cordless blower
Very powerful, easy to use and comfortable to operate cordless blower. Perfect for professional use in large, urban areas. For removing leaves and dirt. 50% more blowing power than the BGA 85 and with a reduced weight. Round nozzle, soft handle, three-setting length-adjustable blower tube. Flat nozzle for increased air speed available as an accessory. For long periods of use, we recommend the AR backpack battery.
Variable speed control
The variable speed control allows to adapt the blowing force depending on the surfaces to clean.
Thanks to the multi-function handle, all the controls can be activated with one hand. The control level allows the user to continuously adjust the engine speed. Simple and reliable operation, no matter whether you are right or left-handed.
Blower tube with adjustable length
The blower tube can be adjusted to three different lengths to best fit the size of the user. This prevents unnecessary loss of power and performance due to the tube being too far away from the ground.
Highly efficient blowing unit
The ultra-compact blower unit is powered by a high-performance EC motor. In combination with the centre of gravity being close to the handle, the tool boasts very flexible and agile operation.
- Cordless technology: AP System
- Weight 1): 0 kg
- Blowing force 2): 15 N
- Rated voltage: 36 V
- Sound pressure level 3): 79 dB(A)
- Sound power level 3): 90 dB(A)
- Max. airspeed: 69 m/s
- Vibration value, right 4): 0.5 m/s2
- Battery life time AR 3000 5): up to 105 min
- Battery life time AR 2000 5): up to 84 min
- Battery run time with AP 300 6): up to 21 min
1) Excluding battery
2) Combination of airspeed and air throughput
3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
4) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2 m/s²
5) Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on application
6) Figures can vary depending on the power setting and the application