The Striebig STANDARD is the universal class for vertical panel saws. Capable of sawing a wide variety of materials with the utmost precision for absolute accuracy when cutting and a reliability that is world renowned making the STANDARD the ideal saw for manufacturing businesses of all sizes.
Features and Benefits:
- The Saw Frame
- Self-supporting, welded, rigid saw frame
- Absolute parallelism of guide rail, central support and roller support
- TRK2: automatically yielding aluminium support frame with plastic supports
- TRK1: laminar support wall made of birch plywood.
- Exceptionally efficient integrated TRK* dust extraction system, dust limit value well below 1 mg/m³
- Aluminium small workpiece support (1 pair)
- Roller support with 17 rollers and
- 3 brake pedals
- Central support with aluminium
- frames over entire length
- Saw Beam
- Stable, durable saw beam design
- Perfect angular accuracy due to twin interlocking of the saw beam
- Built-in strip cutting gauge for repeat cuts
- Fixed dimension setting for recurring dimensions
- Motor carriage and saw unit
- Robust motor carriage bearing ensures very precise cutting
- Compact vibration-free saw unit
- Simple operation thanks to fully balanced unit
- Powerful, high-torque 5.5 kW motor (7.5 hp)
- Carbide circular saw blade 300/30 mm
Universal Cutting Application:
The Striebig STANDARD vertical panel saw is suitable for a wide range of panel materials including Chipboard, Perspex, composites, plastic, OSB and MDF panels can all be cut with absolute precision ranging from 3100 x 1644mm up to 5350 x 2200mm. No other manufacturer can guarantee such high quality cuts thanks to default installed equipment which includes a built-in strip cutting gauge making repeats cuts easier and the fixed dimension setting facility ensuring reliable performance for recurring dimensions.
Durability and Stability:
Completely self-supporting frame, welded and heavily braced. The upper guide rail, the central support and roller support are absolutely parallel ensuring precise cutting and a long working life securing your investment for many years to come.
*TRK is the abbreviation for "Technische Richt-Konzentration" (Technical Target Concentration). These values have been applicable since July 1988 and specify the maximum permissible wood dust concentration at the workplace. The TRK value is 2 mg/m³ total dust based on a working average (shift) of 8 hours. Connection to an external dust extraction system is required. The system used must have an extraction performance of 20 m/sec. (vacuum approx. 2,000 Pa.) at the connector in order to meet the TRK specifications.