Festool Cordless Impact Driver TID 18 HPC 4,0 I-Plus
Includes free Festool Bit cassette BT-IMP SORT3
A tool that will stand the test of time. This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensure maximum performance and endurance. In addition to this, the TID 18 with 1/4" tool holder turns the screw without straining your wrist – thanks to the tangential hammer mechanism with no strength sapping back torque. The machine weight of just 960 grams also allows you to work for longer without becoming tired.
- Robust: Long-lasting quality components, also fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, 180 Nm torque and additional T-mode specifically for self-tapping screws
- Safe: kickback-free tangential hammer mechanism protects your wrist
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Flexible battery system: For applications with high power needs, the 4.0 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack provides the ideal powerful, compact and lightweight solution
- Convenient: tool-free 1/4" holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Mobile: packed in a Systainer³, the TID 18 can be integrated perfectly into the bott vehicle fixture for easy transport from the body shop to the building site
With its highly powerful new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and exceptionally robust hammer mechanism, the TID 18 is ready for unlimited, long lasting use.
The TID 18 cordless impact screwdriver offers extremely strong performance and ensures that work is tailored to the material with three speed settings. The clever T-mode detects the transition between sheet metal and wood and automatically adapts the speed.
The perfect ergonomics, compact design and low machine weight of just 960 grams ensures excellent handling all round ncluding when used for long periods or overhead jobs. The IMPACT principle means that the TID 18 operates without back torque and only turns the screw, so your wrist is protected from twisting.
Powerful in action
With 180 Nm of torque and extremely powerful, brushless EC-TEC motor with three speed levels.
For controlled work with self-driving screws.
Tangential hammer mechanism
No back torque for screwdriving that protects your wrist.
Machine weight of just 960 grams for low fatigue work, even in hard to reach areas.
¼" tool holder
Quick and easy bit changes.
Everything is to hand with integrated bit storage, powerful LED and belt clip for attachment on both sides.
Made for mobility
It comes in a Systainer³ and so can be integrated perfectly into the bott vehicle fixture for easy transport from the body shop to the building site.
Universal battery system
Compatible with Li-HighPower Compact, Compact and Standard batteries, as well as all chargers, for the perfect power-to-weight ratio for every application.
- Screwdriving work that protects your wrist, with no reverse torque
- Furniture assembly and kitchen fitting
- Installation of fittings, rear walls, strips
- Installation of doors and windows
- Screwdriving in wood, metal and plastic
- Fences, pergolas, carports, canopies
- Production of wooden substructures
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Gears: 3 + T-Modus
- Idle engine speed, 1st/2nd/3rd gear: 0 - 1200/0 - 2000/0 - 3200 min⁻¹
- Max. number of strokes: 4500.00 min⁻¹
- Max. torque: 180.00 Nm
- Max. screw size for softwood: 8 x 220 mm
- Tool holder: 1/4"
- Technology: Bluetooth®
- Battery capacity: 4.00 Ah
- Product weight with battery: 1.50 kg
- Drive type: Battery