Massive, high-precision, professional band saws for the D.I.Y. woodworkers and the carpentries.
This Italian designed and manufactured machine is considered the bandsaw to use for the most discriminating professionals and hobbyists alike. With engineering and design features found nowhere else, it is easy to see why this is the top selling machine in our formula lineup. Powerful single-phase motors (4.8hp), heavy-duty large cast-iron balanced wheels with a tongue and groove system for easy replacement of rubber tires, and robust cast iron and steel components with easy to use controls and unparalleled safety features make this the bandsaw of choice for thousands!
Solidity and sturdiness
Very thick, cast iron wheels, as well as the worktable, running on sealed for life ball bearings.
Total safety machining with telescopic protections with rackwork to the blade.
A perfect cut result is assured by the top and bottom high precision blade guides. Practical machines suitable also to perform straight and tilted cuts on wood, plastic and aluminium.
- Use and maintenance manuals available only in the following languages: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Czech, Portuguese
- Telescopic blade protection
- Saw-blade tensioning indicator
- Cast-iron worktable
- Disc-type cast-iron wheels running on sealed for life ball bearings
- Automatic brake on saw wheels (versions CE)
- Overload motor protection
- Saw wheels door with key locking (CE versions)
- Emergency pushbutton (CE version)
- Bottom blade guide with wooden blocks (version CE)
- Top high precision blade guide (CP20)-(version CE)
- Cleaning brush on bottom wheel (CE version)
- Exhaust outlet
- Worktable dimensions: 420 x 578 mm
- Diameter of cast iron saw wheels: 440 mm
- Saw wheels width: 33 mm
- Max cutting height: 440 mm / 18"
- Max cutting width: 425 mm
- Tilt of worktable: 0° / 20°
- Min./max. saw blade dimensions: 6 mm / 30 mm
- Standard single-phase motor S1 220V: 1.5kW (2hp) 50Hz
- Standard three-phase motor S1 400V 50Hz: 2.2kW (3hp) 50Hz
- Exhaust outlet diameter: 2 x 120mm
- 58.01.39: Bottom high precision blade guide (CP30)
- 58.03.07: Grooved table and fence for angular cuttings (light)
- 58.03.04: Wheels for machine movement
- 58.01.65: Steel blade
- 58.04.10: Safety micro-switches on the doors
- 58.01.34: Three-phase motor 2.2kW (3hp) 50Hz
- 58.01.31: Single-phase motor 1.5kW (2hp) 50Hz