Stihl MSA 200 C-BQ Cordless Chainsaw
High-performance cordless chainsaw, with a 14" / 35 cm bar length.
There is no need to worry about the level of noise that the MSA 200 creates, the quiet EC motor allows you to work in noise sensitive areas without creating a fuss. STIHL has developed a ¼” PM3 saw chain, especially for the MSA 200 cordless electric chainsaw, which achieves outstanding cutting power and smooth running behaviour. Oil consumption can be reduced by up to 50%, with the Ematic chain lubrication system which provides maximum lubrication and longer wear.
QuickStop Super Chain Brake (Q)
The additional braking system for extra safety. Users can trigger the chain brake directly at the rear handle. The chain stops in seconds whenever the user lets go of the rear handle and whenever there is sufficiently strong kickback or when the front hand guard is activated. This unique safety feature ensures even more user protection in all working positions.
STIHL Quick Chain Tensioning (B)
The STIHL chain quick tensioning system (B) makes it very easy to tension the chain. Just release the sprocket cover and turn the knob to set the optimum tension. No tools needed.
Ematic chain lubrication system
The STIHL Ematic chain lubrication system provides maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption that conventional methods of chain lubrication. The oil consumption can therefore be reduced by up to 50%.
The ergonomically shaped handle and rear control handle with comfortable soft-grip component ensure safe working in all operating positions.
Operating handle (Q)
The black soft component on the rear handle provides a secure and firm grip in all working positions.
Toolless filler cap
The tank can be filled quickly and easily using the toolless filler cap.
STIHL Electric Motor (EC)
The STIHL electric motor (EC) is extremely energy efficient, lightweight and compact. It runs quietly, generates very low vibrations and does not require servicing.
- Recommended battery: AP 300
- Recommended charger: AL 300
- Recommended bar length: 35cm/14" cm/inch
- Weight 1): 3.3 kg
- Rated voltage: 36 V
- Bar length: 14”
- Chain gauge: 1/4" P
- Working time with AP 300 S min 2): up to 50
- Working time with AR 2000 min 3): up to 160
- Working time with AR 3000 min 3): up to 200
- Vibration level left/right 4): 4.5/4.0 m/s²
- Sound pressure level 5): 84 dB(A)
- Sound power level 5): 95 dB(A)
- Oil tank volume: cm3 209
1) Without battery, with bar and chain
2) Working times are reference values and may vary depending on the application.
3) Working times can vary depending on use and application
4) Uncertainty (K) factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2 m/s²
5) Uncertainty (K) factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB(A)