Easy to use with rapidity combined with high productivity. Great performance in a limited space.
Discover the "Xylent" cutterhead, available for this machine.
With the 95 mm diameter cutter block and 4 knives. For an impeccable finish the pressure of the thicknesser feed rollers can be adjusted according to the type of wood machined. The roller infeed has a helicoidal profile to guarantee firm and constant work piece feed, while the outfeed roller in sandblasted steel maintains the perfect post-processing finishing.
Thanks to the simultaneous raising of the work tables. The system allows the changeover from planer to thicknesser with a single movement ensuring working rapidity and precision.
Precision that lasts a lifetime without noise
With the system on connecting rods. The system guarantees the maximum movement fluidity and avoids deformations of the work table. This guarantees maximum stability, reliability and ergonomics.
Exceptional finish with the “Xylent” spiral knife (3 spiral knives)
Reduced noise during machining provides a more comfortable working environment. It also improves the dust extraction due to the production of very small chips. Each cutter has 4 tips which can be rotated into the cutting position when worn. Therefore increasing the production life of the cutter block before knives require replacement.
- Manual movement of infeed surface tables by means of a parallelogram system on connecting rods with readout of cutting depth on scale
- Simultaneous lifting and locking of surface tables complete with mechanical safety device
- Manual lifting of thicknessing table by means of handwheel complete with numerical readout for table precision
- Thicknessing table with vertical moving by means of 4 steel screws
- First front roller in helicoidal steel
- Rubber coated outfeed roller
- Service kit for use and maintenance
- Working width: 410 mm
- Tersa cutterblock diameter: 95
- Number of standard Tersa knives: 4
- Total length of surface work tables: 2200 mm
- Three-phase motors starting from: 5 kW 7 hp 50 Hz
- 55.50.54: P1 version - Powered lifting of thicknessing table, 2 speeds, with micrometric approach, complete with electronic digital readout for precision
- 55.50.55: P2 version (CE version with electrical protections) - 7kW 9.5hp 50Hz motor with automatic star delta start
- 55.50.56: P3 version (CE version with electrical protections) - Complete with powered lifting of thicknessing table, 2 speeds, micrometric approach with digital readout for table position. 7kW 9.5hp 50Hz motor with automatic star delta start
Standard Safety Equipment
- Safety microswitch for correct positioning of surface tables and/or thicknesser chips conveyor (CE version)
- Bridge type planer protection (CE version)
- Overload switch protection (CE version)
- Auxiliary low voltage circuit (110V)
- Automatic brake on motor (CE version)
- Emergency pushbutton
- Padlockable main switch
- Certificate of conformity "CE standards" (CE version)
- 57.02.45: Tersa cutterblock with disposable knives
- 57.03.26: Xylent spiralknife cutterblock with 3 series of knives (15 x 15 x 2.5mm)
- 57.03.27: Xylent maintenance kit
- 57.03.28: 10 spare inserts for Xylent spindle (15 x 15 x 2.5mm)
- 57.02.46: Morticer complete with emergency pushbutton, chuck and 3 collets (5, 10 and 16mm), eccentric clamp and 60mm diameter exhaust hood
- 57.02.47: Additional overturning fence